        From: Knighten, Jim L <jim.knigh...@teradata.com>
        Subject: lables for Turkey
        To: emc-p...@ieee.org
        Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 10:25 AM

        I am trying to clarify requirements for shipping ITE product into
Turkey.  I am not clear as to where to put the label for Turkey.  I had
originally thought that placing the label on the shipping crate was proper, but
now I am getting feedback that it should be on the inside of the door of our
rack-based product.  Can someone shed light on the requirement, or what you are
doing with your products?

        Thanks,

        Jim

        __________________________

        James L. Knighten, Ph.D.

        EMC Engineer

        Teradata Corporation

        17095 Via Del Campo

        San Diego, CA 92127

        858-485-2537 – phone

        858-485-3788 – fax (unattended)

emc-pstc discussion list. To post a message to the list, send your e-mail to
<emc-p...@ieee.org>

        All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at
http://www.ieeecommunities.org/emc-pstc
        Graphics (in well-used formats), large files, etc. can be posted to
that URL.
        List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html
        Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>
        Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
        David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html