From: Knighten, Jim L [mailto:jim.knigh...@teradata.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 12:44 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Australia Requiremts for ITE Equipment

Christine,

Selling ITE equipment in Australia/New Zealand requires a c-tick Supplier’s
(not manufacturer) Declaration of Conformity, which must be signed by a
representative of the supplier in either Australia or New Zealand.  The DoC
must have the supplier’s ACMA supplier code number on it, or an Australian
business number.

Jim

James L. Knighten, Ph.D.
EMC Engineer