Hello group,

A low voltage safety question....

I am familiar with the requirements of the EC market for
luminaries, but still have to learn something for the USA and Canada market.

The product in question is a decorative lamp of multiples PE sheeting
(vertically)  enclosing a standard tungsten lamp or savings lamp less < 40(8)
Watts.

What are the required markings, listings and common standards.

Regards,

Ing. Gert Gremmen

g.grem...@cetest.nl
www.cetest.nl

Kiotoweg 363
3047 BG Rotterdam
T 31(0)104152426
F 31(0)104154953

 Before printing, think about the environment.