http://relays.tycoelectronics.com/datasheets/16-1700_ds_7-1773439-7_4-05.pdf

________________________________

From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Luke Turnbull
Sent: 10 February 2009 13:11
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Time delay relay

Hello group,

Just a long shot in case anybody can suggest a source for a part we are trying
to replace.  The part is stamped January 1974, and we think the manufacturer
has long since gone:

We need the relay to repair a 100 Watt Instruments for Industry BCI amplifier.

The maker is Meson Electronics Co Inc of Rochester New York and the part is
described as:

1700 series time delay relay
Type-delay on operate
Model "OF"
Input voltage 115 VAC
Contact rating 3 Amps
Time 060 seconds

It is fitted with an 8pin "octal" style base and is about 37mm square by 75 mm
high.

Many Thanks,

Luke Turnbull

Conekt is a trading division of TRW Limited

Registered in England, No. 872948

Registered Office Address: Stratford Road, Solihull B90 4AX

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended
recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message
is strictly prohibited.

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html