        From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Jacob
Schanker
        Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 5:34 AM
        To: Luke Turnbull; emc-p...@ieee.org
        Subject: Re: Time delay relay

        Luke:

        I just checked the Rochester telephone directory. There is no listing
for
Meson, as you suspected.

        I do not recall the company at all, and never heard of it before. This
is
strange, because I am pretty well connected in Rochester and have been aware
of who is who. Obviously, I missed Meson.

        There were bigger-name manufacturers of octal plug-in time delay relays
(Potter & Brumfield comes to mind). Can you do a substitution? You could also
breadboard your own time delay circuit (555 timer?) and relay to plug-in.

        Regards,

        Jacob Z. Schanker, P.E.
        Rochester, NY 14618
        585 442 3909