Could this be it?

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=leferink%20anechoic&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hirf-se.eu%2Fportal%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fother%2FMode%2520Stirred%2520Chambers%2520(Reverberation%2520Chambers).pdf&ei=VlfyTqfKBobDswbo_e0N&usg=AFQjCNG5Jx8n9aFAqaWR1HWjvOPWbQ7YpQ

I Googled "Leferink anechoic"

Ralph McDiarmid  |   Schneider Electric   |  Renewable Energies Business |
  CANADA  |   Regulatory Compliance Engineering