From: Brian Oconnell [mailto:oconne...@tamuracorp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:34 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: power plugs

Hello Ted,

Thought about this plug, but CEE77 fits German CEE74, so could be polarity
reversal? Some of my custom products only have line fused (customer's
requirements), so cannot allow my factory to ship affected Class I stuff with
this cord.

So when will EU/EFTA code get these plugs and sockets on the same sheet of
heavy metal music? This seems to be a good excuse as any for another war...

Any other ideas?

thanks,
Brian