From: Pawson, James [mailto:james.paw...@echostar.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:28 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Antenna Pattern for 2.4 GHz and 5GHz

Hi Ed,

I've been making antenna pattern measurements recently in our chamber and I
too see a variation as you described. One theory I'm working on is that our
turntable might not be as accurate in it's 5º increments as it could be. If
the set point has a tolerance of 1-2º and that lies on the relatively
"steep" side of a lobe then you might expect a large variation for a
relatively small positional change.

With regards,

James

James Pawson