From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf Of Brian
Ceresney
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 4:59 PM
To: IBM Ken
Cc: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: Insulative barriers deposited on metal surfaces

The standards we are typically working with are UL1564, CSA 107.2, and
UL2202, however many of the older North American standards have
comparatively large distances between live parts and enclosure.
These locations are specifically not allowed the easements found in UL840,
and instead, the distances must be met, or barriers may be used.
Regards,
Brian C.