From: Sundstrom, Michael [mailto:michael_sundst...@overheaddoor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:42 PM
To: Kunde, Brian; EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: Fischer CC EM Clamp F-203I-32mm

I once had an auditor who dinged me on not keeping the cables centered in the
injection clamp. Next day I had foam cell material in the clamp, pretty much
kept the cables centered. I don’t think it made much difference??? Well, no
difference that I could see…

Michael Sundstrom
OHD TREQ Dallas
Electronic Lab Analyst EMC Lead