Their prices are certainly "low". However, their site looks pretty legit for a
standards organization, as compared to the Chinese pirate site I mentioned in
one of my earlier blog postings
(http://www.tmworld.com/electronics-blogs/the-emc-blog/4378139/Pirated-Standards--Could-It-Be-True-).

I also noticed you can "browse" any standard for just 2 Euros.

If this is truly a legitimate operation, they may be my new friend...!

Anyone in the EU know this outfit (http://www.evs.ee)?

Cheers, Ken
Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC