From: Kunde, Brian [mailto:brian_ku...@lecotc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:22 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] ARPANSA limits

Brian,

I would hope so. We have never been challenged on this but if we were we feel
the CISPR22 (CISPR11) test report will be adequate proof of compliance.

If you do the math, the CISPR limits are nowhere near the ARPANSA limits even
when you calculate for the operator position. Many order of magnitude lower.

The Other Brian