From: Amund Westin [mailto:am...@westin-emission.no]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:53 AM
To: Heckrotte, Michael; EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: SV: [PSES] SV: [PSES] RTTE - Radio product or not

Mike

I see that approach.
Radio tests on one combination of A+B is approximate $10.000. So doing a
reasonable number of combinations will be very costly. And we can run into
problems that is caused by Item B's, which are made from other manufacturers ...

But we have done a successful test on Item A + B previously. We could measured
the IF spectra on output port (coax cable) of old Item A model, and compared it
with similar measurements (harmonics, spurious, freq. drift, etc) on the new
Item A model. Then should at least the input signals to Item B be in the same
range.

#Amund