From: Kunde, Brian [mailto:brian_ku...@lecotc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 10:01 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Test Report Forms for IEC/EN/UL/CSA 61010-1 3rd Edition

Thanks for the information but I'm getting different answers from different
people.

Our local TUV:SUD office told me if I order the TRF from IEC that it will
include all available national deviations provided in a separate document.

I emailed the IEC off their website to ask them but no reply after several days.

I purchased a copy of the IEC 61010-1 3rd Ed several years ago. Now that UL and
CSA has published their version, is there a way I can get just a list of their
National Differences without having to buy their Tri-National version and go
through it line by line?

There must be an easier way that I'm just not aware of. Please help.

Thanks,
The Other Brian