Yes, it is....!

In RF technology it is very common to use a plane as a single grounding
point.

It is a very satisfying replacement for the single-grounding-point
solution.

The ground layer in any multi-layer PCB is such a single-plane-ground,
with

similar electrical properties to the "old school" single ground concept
at both RF and AF frequencies.

I would re-formulate the statement in that it is impossible to connect 2
ground

points , planes or structures using a single wire/connection.

Both Doug and Bill are also right of course from their point of
concept/view.

Regards,

Ing.  Gert Gremmen, BSc

g.grem...@cetest.nl <mailto:g.grem...@cetest.nl>

www.cetest.nl

Kiotoweg 363

3047 BG Rotterdam

T 31(0)104152426
F 31(0)104154953

Before printing, think about the environment.