dang you beat me too it.  I thought this would evolve over several notes, but
no... you had to go all the way at once.
I was going to go from single point, expanded to a single edge, expended to a
plane, which can again be expanded to a chassis, and with care on cable shield
terminations, to single ground set of chassis, and then stepped up the CBN,
common bonding network of a single ground room.  Now to go see everyone else
says!

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>