On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:02:58 +0100,
  John Woodgate <j...@jmwa.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> In message <20130618.073854.236474654.vef00...@nifty.ne.jp>, dated
> Tue, 18 Jun 2013, T. Sato <vef00...@nifty.ne.jp> writes:
>
>>The waveform is probably one of the "fast damped oscillatory waves"
>>specified in IEC 61000-4-18, which simulate oscillatory waves
>>generated in gas insulated substations for example.
>
> This does include a 10 MHz waveform, but the test is to apply a
> voltage, not a magnetic field.

Yes, and damped oscillatory magnetic field test are described in
IEC 61000-4-10 although I don't have the latest edition of EN 61000-4-10
and don't know whether 10 MHz test method is included in the standard.

However, if it is not included yet or if it is included and the generator
specification doesn't contradict with that of IEC 61000-4-18 generator,
I think it is possible to generate the required magnetic field using
IEC 61000-4-18 generator and the test method described in IEC 61000-4-10.

At least for slow damped oscillatory magnetic field, some manufactures
offer their IEC 61000-4-18 test generator as the current source, I think.

Regards,
Tom

--
Tomonori Sato  <vef00...@nifty.ne.jp>