Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your input.  I am not aware of any law governing the mains cord
approval in such product.  Could you please shed some light on to me that
which law/regulation calls for mains cord approval like mains plugs to be
approved by ASTA/BSI/Nemko.  As far as I know, mould plugs do have approved
cord as a cordset requirements in ASTA/BSI/Nemko approval.

Thanks and regards,

Scott

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>