From: Murisa, Egide [mailto:egide.mur...@molex.com]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 11:32 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Job Opening for EMC Engineer

Hello EMC Experts,

Now that Don listed the job announcement, it got me thinking to ask you guys
who have been in this industry for a long time.
EMC Engineering is not something that is being taught in colleges; at least not
at the University I just graduated from.
After a few months working as an EMC/EMI Testing Intern, I became fascinated by
this engineering field, I feel like I want to do this my entire life.

However, companies do not want to hire entry level engineers as EMC Engineers,
they want several years of experience.
As experts, would you advise an entry level engineer like me to pursue this
career right away, or first find another Electrical Engineering position first
to gain an experience in the industry?  Your responses will be highly
appreciated.

Regards,

Egide