From: Boštjan Glavič
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 8:51 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Reply To: Boštjan Glavič
Subject: Re: [PSES] question with regard of inverter

Dear Rich, dear Doug

Thank you very much for your professional answer. I really appreciate it. It
helps me a lot and also to my client.

One more question, is there any expert in this group who has real experience
with new Hazard Based Standard IEC 62368-1? We are currently working on few
projects and i think that some requirements are not really clear.

Best regards,
Bostjan

Boštjan Glavič
Vodja laboratorija, Laboratorij za elektroniko
Head of Laboratory, Laboratory of Electronic Engineering

[SIQlogo60px]
www.siq.si<http://www.siq.si/>

SIQ Ljubljana, Trzaska c. 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, VAT ID: SI23509678
t +386 (0)1 4778 265<tel:+386%20(0)1%204778%20265>, m +386 (0)41 391
283<tel:+386%20(0)41%20391%20283>, f +386 (0)1 4778
444<tel:+386%20(0)1%204778%20444>

On 6. avg. 2014, at 22:04, "Richard Nute"