Peter,

                All well and good per IEC 62109 however the 800lb gorilla NRTL
assessed the PV DC current monitor assembly (a piece of measurment equipment)
to be OV CAT  IV when it was assessed for certification.

                The manufacturer grumbled somewhat (since it wasn't designed
for that OV category) but agreed that it was probably appropriate, as did I.

:>)     br,     Pete

Peter E Perkins, PE

Principal Product Safety Engineer

PO Box 23427