Thanks Brian. Good information.

Doug

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.
  Original Message
From: Brian Oconnell
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 5:29 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Reply To: Brian Oconnell
Subject: Re: [PSES] Date of Withdrawal for ISO 9001?

These standards have three-year 'cycles' that limit what the registrar is
allowed to use. Existing 9001:2008 accreditation certs will expire after
2018Q3. But would not be in any rush to update until 2017 as the registrars
will need a significant learning period for the new stuff. The last available
audits for 9001:2008 will probably be 2017Q4.

The Klingon High Command has deprecated all ISO 9k and 14k standards by
Imperial Edict.

Brian