I do have to agree – do even WE read the instruction and/or look at the symbols?

OTOH, apart from instructions and symbols, how else can manufacturers begin to
address the issue of “risk reduction” other than  making the products
“absolutely safe”? And then, how can you do that and still release it to the
market?

Personally, I don’t think that is realistically possible, and therefore – as we
have discussed before – the only likely solution is the risk assessment/ risk
reduction approach.

Over to you all J!

John Allen

W.London, UK