Thanks for the references and experience, John.  Bengtsson's work is
informative and I'll be looking at the UL standards tomorrow.

I did find another somewhat useful reference this evening on Google
books, "Polyurethane
and Fire: Fire Performance Testing" by Prager and was able to access the
ebook version of "Fire Retardancy of Polymeric Materials" by Grand and
Wilkie through my local library.  Lots to read....

-Adam