From: Ken Javor [mailto:ken.ja...@emccompliance.com]
Sent: 25 May 2016 23:54
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG<mailto:EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [PSES] Question regarding clock jitter specification

The cited article was very interesting as to how to measure Jitter, but it did
not answer the questions I posed as to how clock jitter is spec'd and how fast
it changes (analogous to fm deviation and rate of deviation).

This is not CISPR, it is measurements in band to specific radios with specific
channel bandwidths, and the issue is to properly specify a measurement BW, and
what happens when the measurement BW is improperly specified (measurement BW <
radio channel BW).

Ken Javor
Phone: (256) 650-5261