From: Ted Eckert <ted.eck...@microsoft.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:08 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] [SPAM] Re: [PSES] Commom mode current vs. differential mode
current and LISN

I have only one minor objection to Scott’s comments. He implies that wiring
done by an electrician will be done correctly. I’ve run into more than a few
outlets where a licensed electrician switched the polarity of line and neutral.
I knew one electrician that did this quite frequently. He also would regularly
do wiring “live” because it was a hassle to switch off the circuit breaker for
small jobs. It was easy to identify which outlets he wired because there was
usually charring where he accidentally shorted something with his screwdriver.

Ted Eckert

The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my
employer.