From: John Woodgate [mailto:jmw1...@btinternet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 11:17 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Electronic versions of standards and DRM

Hey, my mother programmed in BASIC. Show respect!

At the end of March, IEC told CENELEC that it wasn't happy about the copyright
status of ENs derived from IEC standards. However, IEC doesn't bother to
copyright translations into minority languages, so in future we can have
European standards only in Anglo-Saxon, Welsh, Breton, Swabian, etc.. National
standards bodies will run compulsory 14-day total immersion courses in the
appropriate language. But they will be free of charge.

With best wishes DESIGN IT IN! OOO – Own Opinions Only www.jmwa.demon.co.uk J M
Woodgate and Associates Rayleigh England We live in exiting times