From: Regan Arndt [mailto:re...@empowermicro.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 4:39 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] EMC & its role in reliability

Greetings EMC-PSTC members......

I am trying to help decide if Electromagnetic Immunity/emissions could be a
potential good topic of discussion at next year's NREL PV reliability
conference.
Does anyone have any field data, whitepapers, research info (not just for PV
modules/inverters, but anything) to show possible degradation of EMC
components/performance over time?

Thanks in advance for sharing.

Best regards,

   Regan Arndt