From: John Woodgate <jmw1...@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 16:45:27 +0100
To: 'Ken Javor' <ken.ja...@emccompliance.com>, <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: RE: [PSES] EMC & its role in reliability

AKA 'customization', which is immediately understood. But I don't see why
adding ferrites to combat EMI would be non-recurrent. Anyway, it's all
speculation.

With best wishes DESIGN IT IN! OOO ­ Own Opinions Only
www.jmwa.demon.co.uk <http://www.jmwa.demon.co.uk/>  J M Woodgate and
Associates Rayleigh England

Sylvae in aeternum manent.