From: Brent DeWitt [mailto:bdew...@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 2:11 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] lowest emissions 4k TV?

I should have mentioned that, in this case, we (Bose Corp.) are the test lab
and it's our equipment we're testing.  We just came out with a couple of new
audio-for-video devices that route HDMI through to pick out the 5.1 surround.
Had a heck of a time finding good sources and sinks.

Not sure there are very many test reports to be looked at since TVs are
verification only device.  I suppose that more might be found if they
incorporate non-modular Wi-Fi or RF remotes..

Brent