From: Scott Xe <scott...@gmail.com>
To: EMC-PSTC <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Wed, Jun 28, 2017 12:14 pm
Subject: Re: [PSES] RED Harmonised Standards

According to RED-CA guide, the clause 11.3 states that after 12 June 2017, only
RED is applicable.  Now the HS list is empty and the manufacturer is allowed
whatever standards that they consider appropriate.  Don’t understand why they
don’t allow this transitional period to use HS of previous R&TTED until they
publish the HS for RED.

Regards,

Scott