From: Richard Nute [mailto:ri...@ieee.org]
Sent: 01 August 2017 17:59
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Quasipeak definition

Agree.

However, the principles of "significant digits" is rarely understood by today's
technical folks, and wasn't needed in the days of analog meters and slide rules
where we usually got only two significant digits, and were lucky to get three
significant digits.

Rich

Instructions:  http://www.ieee-pses.org/list.html (including how to