My thanks to all for their input.

I chanced on some interesting reading yesterday in Federal Register / Vol. 82,
No. 211 / Thursday, November 2, 2017 / Rules and Regulations. In this document,
there are some exceptions to physical labeling where an electronic display of
the required information is allowed, if certain guidelines are followed.

This is a particularly attractive method to convey the required information and
a potentially excellent method to address my concerns in this thread.

Has anyone used this method that can identify any foibles and pitfalls? Is a
similar (or the same) approach accepted by IC?

Regards,

Peter Tarver