Thank you Experts,

I knew I would get very valuable information from this group.
Using the projects link provided by Bernd, I was able to determine that the EMC
and Safety subparts of EN 63044 have DOW's of 2020 and 2021 respectively.
Both general standards EN 50491-1 and EN 50491-5-1 have already been superseded
by their EN 63044 counterparts.
Since neither of those provide "presumption of conformity" for any directive,
they do not affect our current DoC's.

Does anyone have a guess as to when the next release of the EMCD OJ will be?

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,
Kevin

Kevin McCandless   |   Schneider Electric   |   Building & IT Business -
EcoBuilding Division - Building Management LoB   |   Regulatory Engineer
Phone: +1 815 381 5044   |   Direct Dial: 52344   |   Fax: +1 815 381 0749   |
 Mobile: +1 815 323 8002
Address: Rockford Development Center, 839 N. Perryville Rd., Rockford, IL
61107, USA
Email: kevin.mccandl...@schneider-electric.com   |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/buildings

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail