Recently talked to an actuary-type mathematician and a Dept of Agriculture
scientist. They indicated that while mean life span once incrementally
increased during 20th century USA, the available 21st century data no longer
supports any future trend of consistent and incremental increases for the mean
or median life expectancy.

My theory is that Dihydrogen Monoxide is not the specific root cause. The
obvious problem is diatomic and monatomic forms per atomic number 8. It has
eventually killed all humans that breathe it; that is, it is 100% fatal after
any significant length of exposure. It can be a serious safety hazard for both
normal and hazloc classified environments, and is a common long-term cause of
failure for electrical equipment.

As for EM environments, from my late teens to my mid 20s, was constantly bathed
in Ka to Ku band radiation. Did not affect my physical health, and as far as
can be determined, and may have improved my mental health....

Do drink the water. Do not breathe the air.

Brian