From: Scott Xe <scott...@gmail.com>
Sent: 15 July 2018 23:32
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Safety design of shutter opening

Thank you for the clarification.

On Mon, 16 Jul 2018, 12:47 am John Woodgate, <j...@woodjohn.uk
<mailto:j...@woodjohn.uk> > wrote:

GPS applies to anything; that's why is called 'General...'. Anything can fall
within more than one Directive, in fact all electrical products fall within
both LVD and EMCD, as well as GPSD.

BS 136X connectors are used outside the UK; the EU is not relevant to that.

John Woodgate OOO-Own Opinions Only
J M Woodgate and Associates www.woodjohn.uk <http://www.woodjohn.uk>
Rayleigh, Essex UK