From: Carl Newton [mailto:emcl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:43 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] CB Certificate For Samsung Tablet - Need Contact

Group,

I'm working with a company that manufacturers exercise equipment.  They use a
Samsung S3 tablet model SM-T820 as a user interface console.  The machine is
being investigated at a USA NRTL for North American marks and they need a
safety mark or report to validate the tablet.  The tablet has no NRTL mark and
so I'm trying to get a CB Certificate, and also the report as well if possible
(IEC 60950-1).  There's some form of a 60950-1 report somewhere because it's
listed on their DoC and they comply with the RED, which mandates a safety
report for EU.

I've tried several paths as has the company purchasing department to reach
someone at Samsung to get the safety report but no luck so far.  Does anyone on
this list have a contact or suggestion as to how I might get to the right
department or person at Samsung?

Thanks,

Carl

<emc-p...@ieee.org<mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org>>

Instructions: http://www.ieee-pses.org/list.html (including how to
List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <sdoug...@ieee.org<mailto:sdoug...@ieee.org>>
Mike Cantwell <mcantw...@ieee.org<mailto:mcantw...@ieee.org>>

For policy questions, send mail to:
Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org<mailto:j.bac...@ieee.org>>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com<mailto:dhe...@gmail.com>>

LECO Corporation Notice: This communication may contain confidential
information intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you received this by
mistake, please destroy it and notify us of the error. Thank you.