From: John Woodgate <j...@woodjohn.uk>
To: EMC-PSTC <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Thu, Aug 30, 2018 11:44 am
Subject: Re: [PSES] CE marking - mixture of responsibilities

But I can think of a few work-arounds that        would invalidate that, with
NRTL on the EU product initially,        but made in a different factory with
no NRTL inspection and less        identical later. It's been done.

John Woodgate OOO-Own Opinions Only
J M Woodgate and Associates www.woodjohn.uk
Rayleigh, Essex UK