After listening in on this discussion, I now have a refund policy! Thanks for
all the valuable comments.

Ken

Refund policy: Full refunds may be made up to 30 days prior to the scheduled
event. Within 30 days of the event, a full refund, less a $250 administrative
fee per seat will be made. Alternatively, another person may be substituted
with no charge.

_______________________

I'm here to help you succeed! Feel free to call or email with any questions
related to EMC or EMI troubleshooting - at no obligation. I'm always happy to
help!

Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC
56 Aspen Dr.