From: Amund Westin <am...@westin-emission.no>
Sent: 02 October 2018 17:23
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] Device with Bluetooth

Those test reports I have seen on devices with Bluetooth communication, EN 300
328 has been use.
Now, I came over such a device which has been tested according to EN 300 440
(SRD). Is that a valid optional standard to use?

BR
Amund

<emc-p...@ieee.org<mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org>>

Instructions: http://www.ieee-pses.org/list.html (including how to