Hi Richard,

Thanks for your comments!  Your second point is good to think it deeper.
Who does determine the battery lifetime equal to product lifetime?  Product
designer?  Not all customers agree on it.  For example, the lithium-ion
battery in mobile phone.  Nowadays, many mobile phones do not suggest to
replace the battery by using the glue for mounting the front and back
panels.  Some people do replace the battery by themselves or by the battery
sellers.  If there is no marking, is it safe to replace the right battery?
Do we need to take it into the risk assessment?

Thanks and regards,

Scott