John Woodgate OOO-Own Opinions Only
J M Woodgate and Associates www.woodjohn.uk
Rayleigh, Essex UK

On 2019-03-13 21:21, Richard Nute wrote:

Hi Boštjan:

If you say ES1 and another certification body says ES2, then a negotiation must take place.

To avoid negotiation, you must change your verdict to ES2.

However, the manufacturer wants ES1, which is determined by the voltage. I agree that the voltage waveform is ES1 value, and the current is not.  But only one parameter, voltage or current, is needed to determine ES1.

Good luck, and best regards,

Rich