If I have an electronic product that I want to place on the market in
Europe, and the product is made up of several individual electronic devices
each powered by AC mains (packaged and sold together), do I place the CE
marking on only one of the devices or all devices?

And if the answer is "all devices", then do I need a DoC for each device or
will one DoC be ok? If each device has its own identifier, can I just list
all identifiers on the DoC?  OR can I simply list what the devices are
instead of their specific part numbers?

In the same train of thought, If my product is called "E-box One", for
example, AND the product is made up of many individual electronic devices
each with their own identifying part number, does the marketing name "E-box
One" have to be on at least one of the devices that make it up OR does it
have to be on every one of the devices?

How do we handle the case were say two years down the road a customer with
a 4-device system wants to expand to a 5-device system?  Individually these
devices are nothing and could be viewed as an upgrade kit. Does this "kit"
have to have its own CE Marking and DoC?   What if the "kit" is not
officially marketed; just the customer ordered a kit similar to ordering a
replacement part?

How should these be handled?

Thanks,
The Other Brian