From: Paul Scott <paul.sc...@mitel.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:47 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] Implementing decision 2019/1326

Hello,

With regards to the standards listed in Annex I of this implementing
decision (for me, EN55035 specifically); do we expect the harmonized
standards list for the EMCD to be updated shortly to include these
standards? Should I expect to see a DOW for EN55024?

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/GA/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32019D1326

Regards,

Paul

  _____

NOTE: This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential
and/or protected by legal privilege. Any unauthorized review, use, copy,
disclosure or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify Mitel immediately and destroy all
copies of this e-mail. Mitel does not accept any liability for breach of
security, error or virus that may result from the transmission of this
message.

<emc-p...@ieee.org <mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org> >

http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/ can be used for graphics (in
well-used formats), large files, etc.