Hi Manny:

Thanks for your comments.  I found that if you replace “non-ionizing radiation”
with “COVID19” or your favorite issue, the paragraph defines what we all must
do with various issues.

There's a myriad of opinions on the topic of non-ionizing radiation hazards,
some justified and others not.  When I read an article on this topic the first
thing I want to try to understand is who wrote it and what is their motivation
for writing it.  Not saying there's anything nefarious going on, I just want to
understand some background that will help me interpret what the writer is
saying and why they're saying it.  And then there's the standards, how they
were developed, what they are based on, plus their validity.  Every country
seems to have one, some are identical while others are different.

Stay safe, and best regards,

Rich