In my opinion, the Guide is making too fine a distinction. I know that when I
examine a DoC for electrically powered machinery, I expect to see both the MSD
and LVD. This gives me some assurance that the manufacturer has considered both
aspects.

Also in my experience, Turkish customs sometimes prefers their own logic over
that expressed in the Guide or similar documents.

I would just list both MSD and LVD on the DoC. Just be sure your technical file
is clear.

Mike Sherman
Retired Product Safety Engineer