I think most people have learned to not listen to MSM, but rely on individuals
in groups like this to further knowledge. It’s highly beneficial to have
working members, most without a dog in the fight, in multiple economic zones.

That said, and to counterpoint a different position, I was originally in favor
of England joining the EU many years ago since the idea of removing barriers to
free trade is highly appealing.

HOWEVER, what has transpired while populations have been asleep at the wheel is
nothing other than a power grab of sovereignty: Totally unacceptable and it was
highly encouraging for England to exit from the EU and I hope other will
follow. I have a hope that the UK and the rest of the world can work toward the
removal of unnecessary trade barriers and standardization. Something I devote
many hours a day promoting.

Cheers,

Derek.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html