All,
I am working to guide a design that uses Artificial Intelligence and machine
vision thru a certification type process (CE Mark) and I am looking for ISO or
IEC standards or similar related guidance.  My theory is that this is such new
territory very little guidance exists yet.  Are there any recommendations for
international guidance.

Thanks,
David

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html