Aside from all the news articles about problems with ChatGPT, I've tried a
few things myself.  For example, "*write a complete test protocol for IEC
62368-1 for a desktop audio streaming amplifier weighing less than 7 kg.*"

Of course, gave me a fairtly detailed but generally incomplete responses
under these topic headings.

1. Objective:
2. Test Equipment:
3. Test Setup:
4. Test Procedures:
4.1.2. Lifting Test:
4.2.1. Ground Continuity Test:
4.2.2. Insulation Resistance Test:
4.2.3. Dielectric Voltage-Withstand Test:
4.3.1. Audio Performance Test:
4.3.2. Power Consumption Test:
4.4. Environmental Tests (if applicable):
5. Test Criteria:
6. ... *after this point it was left blank ...*

In fun example is the 4.1.2 Lifting Test, it specified: "Apply a force of
200 N in the upward direction"

-Doug

Douglas E Powell
Laporte, Colorado USA