I am trying to locate replacement semi-rigid cables cables for my old HP 8546A
EMI Receiver.  The HP/Agilent/Keysight part number is 85460-20036 but are no
longer available from any source that I can find.  These are the (3) cables
with type N connectors joining the EMI receiver (top box) to the RF
Pre-Selector section.  They are about 5 inches long in a semi-circular shape.

My last resort would be to have some made, but I thought I would ask here in
case someone knows of a source for these or other instruments that might use
these same cables.

adTHANKSvance,
Bob

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the
sender and delete this message.

https://www.mail-archive.com/emc-pstc@listserv.ieee.org/

Website:  https://ewh.ieee.org/soc/pses/
Instructions:  https://ewh.ieee.org/soc/pses/list.html (including how to